The Authority of the Haryana Welfare Department has released the Haryana Scholarship Application Form 2021 on its official website. These scholarships and advantage are for the welfare of GEN/SC/ST/OBC students studying in Pre and Post matric courses.
The main motive behind any scholarship scheme is to help the students who are not able to go for higher studies and desire for the same. Be it General or SC/ST no specific category it is to all because the Haryana Welfare Society wants to encourage education in all the categories.
- 1 Haryana State Merit Scholarship 2021-22 (Welfare Scheme)
- 2 What is Haryana Scholarship 2021 – www.hryscbcschemes.in
- 3 Latest List of the Haryana Scholarship
- 4 Eligibility for Haryana Scholarship Scheme
- 5 Documents required for Haryana Scholarship 2021
- 6 Haryana Scholarship 2020-21 Important Dates
- 7 Haryana Scholarship Application Form 2021 Eligibility
- 8 Haryana welfare Scholarship 2021 Amount Details:
- 9 Haryana Scholarship 2021 Application Process
- 10 How to fill Haryana Scholarship Registration 2020 Online From?
- 11 Haryana Scholarship Online Status Check Here
- 12 Renewal of Haryana Scholarship 2021
Haryana State Merit Scholarship 2021-22 (Welfare Scheme)
Haryana Scholarship 2020 – The Government of Haryana provides various Scholarships in Haryana to its state domiciled students. The Haryana scholarship 2020 is offered to class 1 to onwards students as per their merit and category. WSCBC (Welfare of scheduled castes and backward classes department) will release the Haryana SC BC Scholarship in the last week of December 2020.
Students who have passed 10th/12th or any higher examination can apply for this scholarship. The Haryana Scholarship form 2020 can be submitted through online mode on www.hryscbcschemes.in. The Haryana Scholarship the last date may fall in the third week of February 2021. Apart from this, students can also apply for national-level scholarships through NSP. The scholarship amount will vary which is given in detail in this article. Read below to know more about the Haryana Scholarship 2020, eligibility, form, etc.
What is Haryana Scholarship 2021 – www.hryscbcschemes.in
The Government Of Haryana has Declared a Scholarship Scheme For all Students Of SC/ST/OBC/General Category/ Minority Category Of all affiliated Colleges and institutions. The Process Of Online Application Form Is Started in all Recognized University. Students Can Now Apply For Scholarship Schemes From the Official Website Or You Can Do From Here also with the Help of a Direct Link As provided On this page.
Latest List of the Haryana Scholarship
All eligible and interested students are advised to go through the following information in order to know more about qualification, age criteria, eligibility, the document required, and applying process. Candidates may apply for Haryana Scholarship 2020 through the official website mentioned at the bottom of the page.
The Welfare of Schedule Castes and Backward Classes Department of Haryana from time to time usually brings the new scheme to develop the youth of the state. In the wake of the low Literacy level in Haryana, the Haryana Welfare Society has commenced Haryana Scholarship 2020 online at the official website.
Read Also –Uniraj Exam Form 2021-22 – uniraj.ac.in
|Haryana NMMS Scholarship|
|HSCST Fellowship Programme|
|Haryana Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students|
|Haryana State Merit Scholarship|
|Financial assistance for higher competitive entrance examinations to SC/ OBC candidates|
|Haryana POSE Scholarship|
|Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhatra Yojna 2019|
|Haryana Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students|
|Haryana Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students|
|Haryana NTSE Scholarship|
Eligibility for Haryana Scholarship Scheme
- The income of the family shall not be more than 2 lacs.
- The students must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th standard.
- The Candidate must be domicile and permanent resident of Haryana state.
- The benefit of the scholarship shall not be awarded to more than two members of a family.
- The candidates who want to opt for higher studies are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants from Haryana only may apply for Haryana Scholarship
- Only SC/ST/OBC/GEN students may get a scholarship.
- Scholarships will be allotted on the basis of minority populations in Haryana.
- Candidates can take benefit from Scholarship through one source only.
Documents required for Haryana Scholarship 2021
- DMC of 10th
- Previous qualification mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of Bank passbook
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income certificate
- CAP admission allotment letter
- Caste certificate
- Fees receipt
- Applicant’s Photo
- Applicant’s Signature
- Self-declaration form
Haryana Scholarship 2020-21 Important Dates
Go through the following table to know about the dates of the Haryana SC BC Scholarship and related events-
Haryana Scholarship Dates
Haryana Scholarship Form Release Date
Institute registration Last Date
Haryana Scholarship 2020 Last Date
Last week of December 2020
The third week of January 2021
The third week of February 2021
Haryana Scholarship Application Form 2021 Eligibility
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Eligibility||Application Dates|
||November to January 2021|
|Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna||
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students||
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC students||
|Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions||
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students||
|Free Books and Uniform to Children||
|Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana||Must be a Haryana Domiciled student of class 6 to 12.||March/April 2020|
|Monthly Stipend for BPL & BC-A students||
|Cash Award Scheme for SC||
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme||The candidate must be studying a course at a recognized government college. Only students who have secured 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank in the annual examination at the university level will be given this incentive.||January/February 2021|
|Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna||
|Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship||
Haryana welfare Scholarship 2021 Amount Details:
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||Around Rs. 5900 per annum|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students||Varies from Rs. 230 to 1200 per month as per course or any other factor|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for BC students||Varies from Rs. 160 to 750 per month as per course or any other factor|
|Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna||Ranges from Rs. 8000 to 12,000 per annum|
|Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions||Up to Rs. 10000|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students||Rs. 25000-30000 per annum|
|Free Books and Uniform for Children||Free Text Books and Uniform|
|Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana||One boy and a girl from each school are selected to provide a scholarship at the following rates:
|Monthly Stipend for BPL & BC-A students||
|Cash Award Scheme for SC||One time allowance at the beginning of the year at the following rates:
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme||
|Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna||Varies from Rs. 5000 to 14000 per annum as per course or other factors|
|Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship||
Haryana Scholarship 2021 Application Process
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Application Process|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||Through Atal Seva Kendra, E-Disha Center|
|Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna||Through respective Schools/Institutes|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students||Online @hryscbcschemes.in|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for BC students||Online @hryscbcschemes.in|
|Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions||Collect application form from DWO/TWO or Download from haryanascbc.gov.in.
Fill it and get it attested by the respective Institutions/Organizations.
Then, submit the Haryana Scholarship 2020 form to the department.
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students||Online @scholarships.gov.in|
|Free Books and Uniform to Children||Through respective schools|
|Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana||Through respective schools|
|Monthly Stipend for BPL & BC-A students||Offline through respective schools|
|Cash Award Scheme for SC||Offline through respective schools|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme||Apply Online|
|Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna||Collect a form from DWO/TWO.
Fill it and submit it to the respective institute.
|Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship||Apply online through the official website|
How to fill Haryana Scholarship Registration 2020 Online From?
Here we give you a step-by-step process so can fill Haryana Scholarship Registration 2020 form easily –
We divide Haryana Scholarship into two parts so can easily understand the process –
- Haryana Scholarship Registration 2020
- Haryana Scholarship Login 2020
- Haryana Scholarship Form Submission
1. Haryana Scholarship Registration 2020
- Open the official website: hryscbcschemes.in.
- On the home page of the Haryana scholarship portal, click the link that says “Apply For Post Matric Scholarship” and it will lead to a new page.
- Read all the instructions shown and click on the “Proceed to Registration” button.
- On the next page, enter personal details, contact details, and create a password.
- Then submit it by clicking the “Save & Proceed” button.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered number and the applicant needs to enter the same in the given field to confirm his/her number.
- Note down the Haryana SC BC Scholarship application number generated and shown on the screen.
2. Haryana Scholarship Login 2020
- After registration, an applicant will have to proceed to complete the application form.
- He/she needs to login into the Haryana scholarship 2020 portal by entering the application number and password.
- After login, each applicant will have to fill his/her details at 8 stages of the Haryana scholarship form as shown below:
- Click on “Proceed to fill Application Form for PMS”.
- Then fill and verify the following details:
- personal details
- SSC (10th) details
- Admission Details (Current education details)
- previous qualification details
- College Fees details
- Bank Account details
- After filling and submitting the above details, applicants will have to upload their documents as required.
- Then save the form by clicking on “Proceed”.
- Now upload the applicant’s photo and signature on the next page and save them.
3. Haryana Scholarship Form Submission
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to click on the “Save & Proceed” button.
- The applicant’s complete form will be shown on the screen. They need to verify if all the details are correct.
- If everything is found perfect then click on the “Approve Form” button.
Haryana Scholarship Online Status Check Here
After filling out the Haryana Scholarship form, students can track their application status by using the SC BC scholarship status window. They need to enter the application number or Aadhar number to check their Haryana scholarship status 2020 online. Here is the screenshot of the Haryana scholarship status dashboard for student’s reference:
Renewal of Haryana Scholarship 2021
The Haryana SC BC scholarship is renewed in the next academic year by the concerned authority. The students do not need to register separately for the Haryana Scholarship 2020 renewal. The concerned authority may discontinue a student’s scholarship on the recommendation of the respective school/institute authority due to a relevant reason.
If you wanna Apply Online for Haryana Scholarship Application Form 2021 then Click Here and Know all Details About the Haryana welfare scheme form haryanawelfareschemes.org then visit our site
Conclusion: You are advised to keep in touch with us or you can bookmark our website so that you will get all the latest updates related to Haryana Scholarship 2020-21 rteadmissions.com